While the rest of the country is recovering from the recession, the Bay Area, on the other hand, has the strongest housing market in the state! The SF Bay Area housing market recovery has been unparalleled, with high income earners, high desirability and no budget constraints.
Read more here from the San Jose Mercury:
TD Real Estate has been growing our international client base – especially with all cash buyers from China. If you have a property you’re planning to sell, check with us first. We have several all cash buyers just waiting to invest in the right property in the Bay Area! Furthermore, if you or your relatives are interested in purchasing in the SF Bay Area, we specialize in helping international clients find the right investment property as well as providing financing for any type of residency status.
Flash Sales (Homes going into escrow within 24 hours of being put on the market – sometimes within 3 hours) are happening all over the bay area in all types of bay area neighborhoods.
Check out this NBC Bay Area newsclip to learn more. We have seen this trend with our recent listings in South San Francisco and Fremont. If you are a buyer, contact Ton Dang 650-219-2926 – who has unique access to homes before they are even listed. If you are thinking about selling, give Ton a call! Ton will make sure you get the maximum price and maximum exposure online in this hot market!
Tôi nói tiếng Việt
Did you know TD Real Estate serves Vietnamese and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) speaking clients? If you know someone who is looking for help with buying, selling, and/or refinancing either their home or business, please refer them to Ton Dang for a FREE consultation at 650-219-2926!
Before you jump into buying a condo, there’s 10 questions you should know the answer to:
1. How much are the monthly condo fees and what does it go towards?
2. What are the specific rules of the condominium?
3. How much is in capital reserves and how much gets funded every year?
4. Any contemplated or pending special assessments?
5. How is the association managed: professionally or self?
6. Is there any legal stuff happening that the condominium is part of?
7. How many of the units are lived in by their actual owners?
8. What’s the condominium fee delinquency rate?
9. Do you actually own certain common areas such as porches, decks, storage spaces and parking spaces, or are they use rights?
10. The master insurance policy, what does it cover?